Lodielle Reviews – On 25 October 2020, Lodielle was set up as the international B2C clothing store. This shop has a wide variety of items like parties, skirts, pyjamas, bags, high heels etc. The shop has a huge collection. In addition, the shop is designed to make its brand famous around the world to beat the other already on the market brands.
It’s the one-stop shop for a woman because it meets all the needs of women’s mode. All fashionable internet collections on Lodielle can be found at the cheapest prices, as the store offers several discounts.
Let’s find out in these Lodielle reviews about more and money-saving deals below.
In sales of 2021 people may receive several benefits, such as 120, 12 dollars off and 20 dollars off for orders over 199. In addition, customers can find it all with one click.
The shop has an ordered interface in which everything is split into categories to save time for the customer. You don’t need to worry about finding the right product size, since the platform includes all the information about the product, including the item’s definition, the size chart, etc. If you have a problem.
But don’t blindly trust the shop, as online fraud is on the rise every day. Please read the Lodielle reviews below for more information.
- Website URL- https://www.lodielle.com/
- Items – fashion items (dresses, handbags, and footwear, etc.)
- Domain creation date – 25/10/2020
- Email address- [email protected]
- Contact number- 442032899821
- company address – 4/4a Bloomsbury Square, London, Greater London, England
- Newsletter- available
- Shipping duration-5-15 business days
- Shipping fee- free shipping on orders over $79
- Return and exchange- within 24 hours
- Refund-within certain amount of days
- Payment method-PayPal
- Warranty- not specified
- Sale- available
- Order history- not provided
- Tracking ID- not specified
In the analysis, we have obtained some information about the store to verify its authenticity. Please look down to read the specified data:
- Domain age- The website’s domain name is not even six months old as it was registered on 25/10/2020.
- Company location – The address mentioned under the website’s contact details is found misleading.
- Trust score- It has gained a 1% score which is low.
- Content quality – The quality of the content seems average.
- Customer experience- On the social media pages, we have discovered negative Lodielle Reviews.
- Popularity – The website is not popular in the online market.
- Online feedback page- There is no information present on authentic review pages like Trustpilot.