Lodielle Reviews – Lodielle is an international B2C clothing store that will open on October 25, 2020. The store has a large selection of items such as party evening gowns, dresses, pajamas, underwear, high heels, bags, and so on. Furthermore, the store intends to make its brand name known throughout the world in order to compete with the other brands already on the market.
It is a woman’s one-stop-shop because it meets all of her fashion needs. Lodielle has a variety of discounted offers that allow you to get all of the latest internet collections at the most affordable prices.
Let’s take a look at the extra and money-saving offers in these Lodielle Reviews.
People can get a variety of benefits during the 2021 sale, such as a $12 discount on purchases of 120, a $20 discount on orders over 199, and so on. Furthermore, customers can find everything with a single click.
To save customers time, the store has a well-organized interface with everything divided into different categories. If you are having difficulty determining the correct size or any other aspect of the product, you should not be concerned because the website contains all of the necessary information, such as a detailed product description, a size chart, and so on.
But don’t put your trust in the store blindly because online scams are on the rise these days. Please read on for more information in these Lodielle Reviews.
About Lodielle Site
- Website URL- https://www.lodielle.com/
- Items – fashion items (dresses, handbags, and footwear, etc.)
- Domain creation date – 25/10/2020
- Email address- [email protected]
- Contact number- 442032899821
- company address – 4/4a Bloomsbury Square, London, Greater London, England
- Newsletter- available
- Shipping duration-5-15 business days
- Shipping fee- free shipping on orders over $79
- Return and exchange- within 24 hours
- Refund-within certain amount of days
- Payment method-PayPal
- Warranty- not specified
- Sale- available
- Order history- not provided
- Tracking ID- not specified
Is Lodielle SCAM?
We obtained some information about the store during the analysis to verify its authenticity. Please scroll down to read the following information:
- Domain age- The website’s domain name is only six months old, having been registered on October 25, 2020.
- Company location – The address listed under the website’s contact information is deemed misleading.
- It has a trust score of 1%, which is considered low.
- Content quality – The content appears to be of average quality.
- Customer experience- We discovered negative Lodielle Reviews on social media pages.
- Popularity – The website is not well-known in the online marketplace.
- Online feedback page- There is no information on genuine review pages such as Trustpilot.
On the official website, no shopper has disclosed anything. Some of the products have only received five-star ratings. However, on social media, we have received many negative comments under the posts, with people saying the site is untrustworthy because it has a low trust score, and others saying it does not respond to emails.